2007 Chrysler 300 - Flickering lights

Has anyone been able to resolve the flicking warning lights coming on and off issue. I have a 2007 Chrysler 300 and have encountered this several times. However, the last time this occurred the whole dashboard went black and the head lights and taillights went off while driving on highway. I had to pull over and turn to car off and restart it to get it to work.

I am sure that someone has had this problem on many different vehicles. But the chance that someone will see your question and have the same cause is slim. If you don’t think you can fix it then just tell a good shop what it is doing . Of course the first step would be to check the battery cables for corrosion and tightness.

others with your year and vehicle had this done and fixed the problem

TSB 18-003-05

SUBJECT:
Flash: Headlights Fluctuation and/or Interior Lamps Fluctuation
OVERVIEW:
This bulletin involves selectively erasing and reprogramming the Powertrain Control
Module (PCM) with new software.
MODELS:
2005 (LX) Chrysler 300/Magnum
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with a 2.7L or 3.5L engine (sales
code EER or EGG) that were built between June 28, 2004 (MDH 0628XX) and
January 8 XX, 2005 (MDH 0108XX).
SYMPTOM/CONDITION:
The vehicle operator may experience headlight fluctuation and/or interior lamp fluctuation.
This condition will occur after a cold start, while the vehicle is idling, under heavy electrical
load and a slight throttle tip-in. This condition could also be described as the headlights
and/or interior lamps changing intensity at a steady rate. DTC P0563 - Battery Voltage
High may also be stored in the PCM.
DIAGNOSIS:
Using a Scan Tool (StarSCAN) with the appropriate diagnostic procedures on
TechCONNECT, verify all engine systems are functioning as designed. If DTCs are
present other then the one listed above, record them on the repair order and repair as
necessary before proceeding further with this bulletin.
If the customer describes the Symptom/Condition, perform the Repair Procedure

1 Like