2007 Chevy Trailblazer Common Problems

I am about to run out of my warranty for my 2007 Chevy Trailblazer and I am putting the truck in for some minor warranty fixes. Have there been any problems (common or odd) that anyone knows about that I should have them check for/fix before the warranty expires?

any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

Best is to have a Independant mechanic check the car over, Mechanics, Advisors ,Managers at Dealerships are not allowed to upsale warranty work, you have to inform the Advisor that something is not working correctly, the mechanic will check just that item,report to the Advisor then the Advisor will decide if it is awarranty issue.

If you want them to check brakes,tires,give you a pending maintiance report,that is another area, it is called Customer Pay.

i went to chevy.com and typed in, recalls, i have an 2002 trailblazer ltz, there was like 12 recalls. they just sent another recall letter out to all 2002 owners for the gas exchange input/output. it corrodes n can cause fire. hope this helps

Runnig a vehicles VIN for open recalls is part of a Service Advisors job and should be done everytime the car meets the Dealer.

Requesting your car to be checked for open recalls is not considered “upselling warranty”

Campaings do not expire when the vehicle goes out of warranty, you don’t need to worry you will miss a recall because your car goes out of warranty