2006 Dodge Stratus

My car check engine light came on then my battery light came on and my car just started to drive really slow and it stop I had to restart it oh and when I turned the car on the windshield wipers just moved up and down for a sec so what could it be

Battery light is a bad battery or bad alternator. The check engine light is unknown until the error codes are read. When you restarted, didmyoundrive away with the battery and check engine lights on?

Yeah I drove it all the way to north white from Fleetwood and I drove I was afraid it was gonna stall out it felt like it was but it didn’t

The mechanic has had it since Wednesday and they can’t figure it out yet any thoughts

For those of us who don’t know the area where you live, could you clarify the distance that you drove?

Also… was the Check Engine Light steadily-lit, or was it blinking/flashing?
:thinking:

I drove about 10 miles and the check engine light was on it stayed on it wasn’t blinking or anything

Ask your shop what the computer’s diagnostic codes are and post them here. Also ask the shop to do the standard battery/alternator voltage test: before first start of the day the battery should measure about 12.6 volts. Immediately after starting the engine, 13.5 - 15.5 volts. What do they measure?

Ok I’ll ask them thanks could it be the battery