2005 Volvo XC90 - Need a new Volvo shop in AZ

Hi All,

It looks like the shop I used to take my Volvo to is no longer open. They were so trust worthy. Anyone have a good place they go to in East Phoenix?

I guess Google or something like it brought you here . So why did it not show you Volvo repair shops near you . Or even show you some online review sites so you could check out the reviews that people post. Or even there should be Volvo dealers in Phoenix .

2 Likes

Or perhaps the OP was looking for recommendations from actual people as opposed to anonymous posts on Yelp or wherever.

And the posts on this and other forums are not anonymous :thinking:

3 Likes

They’re anonymous, as illustrated by the behavior of some posters, but Yelp, on the other hand, might feature posts by specific businesses for purposes of self-promotion or even sometimes bots. I generally think of this place as being populated by real people. Or perhaps I’m mistaken and “Community” is a misnomer. Maybe a more apt term might be “Random collection of trolls.”

1 Like

Thanks Dave just wanted to throw out a line to see if anyone here had first hand experience that could back up the reviews I saw. Didn’t think there would be so much passive aggressiveness. Ha!

I emailed the old business address and they sent me a couple of recommendation. Even though they closed down they are still being helpful. This is why I liked going to them.

1 Like