2005 Buick LeSabre - Surges

Driveability problem : surge, similar to misfire after reaching
operation temp. no trouble codes. Replaced, PLUGS&WIRES, IGN. COIL, I C M, OXYGEN SENSORS, TPS, MAF, MAP, IDLE AIR VALVE, FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR, FUEL FILTER, FUEL PUMP & PCM. CLEANED & TESTED EGR, STILL SURGES. WHAT NEXT ?

I suspect that for the money, time and frustration you spent so far would have paid for an inspection by a reputable mechanic and perhaps even the fix.

Sorry, I have no idea on what more parts you could spend your money on. hmm , maybe a new set of fuel injectors.

Well , maybe i should trade for a three wheel pedal bike. lol

I have had it analized by Action Automotive repair shop and Shanes Transmissions , thus far. Neither could pin-point the problem.

did the hookup a code reader? A life datastream can tell magic even without a trouble code.

Edit: here is something you can do yourself to check the fuel injectors:

I don’t know , was not present when diagnosed.

I have not been to a dealership yet but most of the help at the dealerss don’t seem to have what it takes.

I had a toyota tocoma pickup that developed a leak at one rear axle. carried it to the shop & they installed a new seal,

but about 12 months later I was back getting another repair. After the second repair it started the same leak again so I

pulled it apart myself and found the problem that they overlooked , fixed the problem, installed a new seal and so far that

has been 6 years ago , still no leaks.

So because one dealer had one less than perfect mechanic, that means that none of them do a good job?

just forget the matter, ok ?