2004 Toyota Highlander tire/heat issues

That’s not what I’ve heard.

If the module is “broke” why do I have heat sometimes? And would that require soldering?

I have all my ex’s Craftsman tools. Even the fitalls.

A broken or cracked solder joint could produce that symptom. There’s a sort of plastic pcb material on which the solder is placed, and the plastic material doesn’t expand and contract the same amount as the solder with ambient temperature. that’s a common cause of cracked solder joints in cars. Resoldering sometimes can mend the crack in the solder.

I’ve been it one. They didn’t look sideways. One was enough. If posters would read the first link I posted the gentleman who took photographs of the teardown and the connection and he’s the one who recommended RS.

Thank you. Who will solder it for me? That’s my dilemma.

Ask your local auto electric shop.

You missed the point

And the name of one might be???

Ah but I found this,

Maybe they could give me quick instruction on my loose heater connection. I’m hands on type.

If you can get the control panel off, you could probably solder it yourself, if you indeed have the exact same problem as in that link

A soldering gun isn’t that expensive, and you’d have the satisfaction of saving a lot of money for parts and labor

Did you take electronics in high school, as an elective?

If not, you could buy a cheap breadboard and practice a little first, before tackling your ac control panel

Anyways, maybe we’re not all excellent readers like you

It is possible to read every single post, and STILL miss something

We’re only human, after all

Click here for an auto electic shop location near you

Here’s what to do. Take the car to a shop and have the pro’s there fix it for you, using whatever method they think best.