2003 Volkswagen Beetle fuse problem

I’ve only had my car about 3 weeks now, it’s a 2003 New Beetle Convertible. My left passenger window fell off the track during heavy rain, so my brother-in-law pulled it up by hand and I haven’t used it since.
A few days later I wasn’t able to use my power windows at all, turns out the fuse popped.
We’ve been checking the wires everywhere and see no touching wires, no loose wires, nothing but cannot get the fuse to stop popping.
Last night we realized he never pulled the window all the way up, so he pulled it up all the way and we gave up- I decided I’ll take the car to a shop to get it looked at.
This morning on my way to work my battery light came on while I was stopped at a red light, I had to turn the car off and back on to get it to move. Made a turn and the battery light came back on, locked my breaks, and killed my power steering. I had to pull the emergency break and shut the car off. I pulled that fuse out, started my car to get it into a parking lot (Can’t park on the streets in the city) and let it run for a few minutes. Was able to drive from that lot to my work just fine once that fuse was out.
Has anyone else had any issues with the fuse in spot 14 popping? It controls the power windows, trunk, alarm system, and convertible roof.