2003 Honda Accord Power steering leak

I want to thank everyone for their input. And I also want to apologize because I was asking more than 1 question in the thread and probably made the whole thing a mess that might not help anyone in the future. But you all have been great and I appreciate the help. For now, I think everything has been answered. Not sure if there’s a way to close this or whether it stays open in case anyone else wants to jump in. Or I guess I could be back with a follow up — in which case, do I start over or what? I think I need to go back and give everyone a gold star. But just know that I feel reassured. Thanks!

Should be simple. What PART of steering system does dealer want to change? Ask them.
There is a p/s pump. Hydraulic lines. And the rack itself. 3 portions of steering system.

You should stick with this post if it’s concerning the subjects included in it. If you come across a seperate issue then you should create a new post. I for one enjoy follow ups because it helps my education and it’s always good to see the end of the story.