2002 Dodge Durango with rear air/heat failure

I have a 2002 Dodge Durango and the rear passenger air blows cold only - was fine last winter. Neither the passenger or the driver controls will get warm air to the rear via the overhead vents. Warm air comes out under the front seats to the rear only. Any advise ?

I Don’t Have The Answer To Your Question.

This is an example of the type of problem that sends me to the factory service manuals that I have for every one of our cars. Whenever I buy a car, new or used, I purchase the complete set of Factory Service Manuals and also a spare Owners Manual to keep inside the house.

I’m not saying that the manual would positively help you locate the problem, but usually my manuals would have a trouble shooting flow-chart on this heat issue and others that would make diagnosis much easier than what you’re going through right now.

The manuals aren’t inexpensive, often around 200 bucks. However, I’ve never regretted purchasing them and really they don’t “cost”, they “pay”. Each set of manuals helps me save many times their pricetag in resolving repair/maintenance problems and questions.

Sorry, out of all my sets of manuals, none are for a Durango.

CSA