2000 toyota celica leak

My 2000 Toyota Celica GTS seems to have oil leak mixed with air conditioner water, I can see some sort of water mixed with oilish liquid on the ground underneath of right in front of my car, what is the problem?

Park the car in a dry location, on a dry day.
Then, place a large, clean piece of cardboard underneath the general area where you believe the leak is originating. That should help you to localize the leak. Then, pull the cardboard out, dip a piece of white paper into the leaked liquid on the cardboard, and observe its color.

It would also be a good idea to check all of the fluids under the hood, as you could now be low on motor oil, trans fluid, brake fluid, or coolant.
If you don’t know how to do this, your Owner’s Manual should have a decent how-to guide.

Come back to this thread and report your findings. Until we know the color of the leaking liquid, and until you can localize it to some extent, it is very difficult–via cyberspace–to be more specific.

I’d like to add one more request to VDC’s post. Please tell us what color antifreeze you’re using. I ask only because Toyota uses a pink fluid, but many older ones have green Prestone in them (or yellow) and knowing your color might help suggest what type of fluid it is.