2000 honda civic hemorrhaging power steering fluid

An honest mechanic is almost worth his weight in Gold. I enjoy dealing with people in a frank manner. Most walk away saying “My God I wish we met you years ago” Its a nice perk to being able to help out. I dont care much about money…if you are an honest guy…the money will come…trust me, it does.

Why tell people they need things that they do not need…just because you have their transportation in your hands by chance. I have found time and again…that people respond very strongly to an honest assessment. It generates loyalty, Respect, and sometimes admiration.

Be nice people…be nice.

Blackbird

@VDCdriver, that AF captain I referred to was no exception either. There were a number of run-ins with them.

One involved an officer who brought his newly purchased vintage Porsche 914 in for a tune-up and over the next week or so ran it out of gas 3 times; blaming us each time for the car quitting.
A tech would go out, put a few gallons of gas in on the side of the road, and the car was fine until that 2 gallons was used up. Apparently the needle on E, the low fuel light flashing, and no gas in the fuel lines was not a deterrent…

Three more of them ended up as fatality stats due to boneheaded moves in the air.

Go to YouTube and look up the AF flyover of the Iowa football game a few years ago. Those aircraft were all from here and punishment was meted out accordingly. One career ended.
They missed the scoreboard by 58 feet and the press box by 16 feet while traveling at 400 knots.

Impressive for the fans; Armageddon if something had gone wrong. In this case one Lt, and 3 majors whose egos and urge to hotdog shoved common sense right out the door.
Of course, that’s what caused the 3 I mentioned previously to meet their makers… :frowning: