2000 gmc sonoma abs code reader

Hi

My 2000 GMC Sonoma (3 door, automatic, v6, 2WD) is lighting up the ABS and Brake lamps.

From what I’ve gleaned on the web :
–clean front abs sensors
–reseat and clean front ABS connectors
–clean ground wire to ABS
–clean the toothed reluctor “gears”
–reflow solder on kelsey-hayes 325 module

I’ve done the first four. Before I reflow the ABS solder, I’d like to read any related codes.

I tried the free autozone scan offer, but it shows all green, including ABS. I guess I need a specialized ABS scanner.

Also the two lamps go out / reset if I turn off the ignition and restart the truck. They seem to come on at night, if I drive for more than an hour, but they have also come on “right away”, before I start driving.

What do you thing about ABS readers? A company named “fixd” claims to sell a bluetooth dongle / smartphone app that will read ABS.

UPDATE
I used a bluetooth obd2 scanner I have plus an android app to read the ABS code – C0265 which confirms the ABS module needs a solder reflow job.

Unfortunately, the moment I ran the software the passenger side airbag lamp went on, and the SRS has a code “B1001 module configuration error” between the BCM and SDM. So hopefully this is a transient and the scanning app did not actually change the module configuration.