1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse hose

On the 99 Mitsu RS, the is a small right angle hose which goes past the coil aqnd connects to the manifold. Does anyone know what it’s proper name is?

Its probably your PCV hose - is there a PCV valve on one end or the other?

Go to Autozone’s online manuals - they usually have a component location diagram.