1997 Eclipse starting issue

Hello,
I have a 1997 eclipse that has recently been having issues with starting up. When I wake up in the morning I find that my eclipse starts on the first go (only didn’t start up in the morning one time). However there is this annoying issue of after I turn the key off it takes several tries to restart my car. It always ends up turning on after 2-6 tries but I was wondering if anyone had ideas of what the cause of this may be? When I turn the key I hear the fuel line, the battery is but a month old with no corrosion sighted and everything else light wise and radio works perfectly. Any ideas?

However there is this annoying issue of after I turn the key off it takes several tries to restart my car.

How long are the tries? What if you just let it crank?

Also, is the crankshaft being turned by the starter during these unsuccessful attempts to start it? Are there any noises other than the sound of the fuel pump? Clicks, raspy noises?

Does it only exhibit the symptoms when the engine was stopped after having been run to full operating temp?

If it’s turning over but not firing, that isolates the problem to the ignition or fuel metering.

If it isn’t turning at all, that isolates the problem to the starting system. If it clicks, that suggests a bad starter. If it does nothing, that suggests a bad starting circuit, like perhaps an intermittent starter relay. If it makes other sounds, like rasping, that suggests other possible causes.

Answering these questions can help guide us down the right path.

The last time my car died was a similar situation, so I avoid the situation, ignore a non issue and life is good.