1996 Chevy Corsica Failed Illinois Emissions test

My car failed the Illinois emissions inspections test. 1996 Chevy Corsica/90,000 miles. How much would it cost to fix - 02 Sensor circuit No activity detected

-02 Sensor heater Circuit

-Cylinder 1 Misfire Detected

-EVAP Control System Incorrect Purge flow. Are those major repairs? Worth fixing? The car is only worth $500, maybe. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

IIRC this is the last year the Corsica was made so you’ve got maybe a couple more years until recycled parts become harder to find.

Test the O2 sensor electrical circuit/connection first before replacing.

Cylinder 1 misfire may be either a bad/fouled plug, a spark arcing plug wire, a bad coil pack or perhaps something more serious. Check out the cheapest things first.

EVAP Control System Incorrect Purge flow may mean the purge valve is faulty or there may be a plugged hose or vent.
The PCM controls the operation of the purge valve.

None are very expensive if you can do the trouble shooting yourself to save the labor charges.
I wouldn’t start throwing any parts at it though, that’s never a good idea.

3.1L V6 or the 2.0L 4?

I had an '88 (2.0L) that lasted me 11 years and the 2 (major) faults I had was a oil pressure sensor blew out and the paint peeled off the roof.
That little engine never burned oil from the day I bought it new until the day I towed it across the scrapyard weigh scale.