1989 chevy celebrity 2.8 v-6 wont start warm Im stumped!

Yeah it let me down today and had to get a ride, cranked and cranked and crank and no start will have to start looking at the wires going to the module now to see why no juice…

hi, did you ever find out the problem?

click on the op’s avatar and you’ll have an opportunity to send them a private message

otherwise, your chances of getting a reply are weak, as @modelsinc1967 hasn’t been active on this forum since October 7, 2011 . . .

thank you for that

doesn’t look like there is an option though. Im still looking to find an answer for the fix. I cant find anywhere

Do you also have a 1989 Celebrity 2.8 with a hard start problem . . . ?

88, but yes. everything pretty much to a T of what the original poster said and im tired of spending all this money lol

my 87 celeb has distributorless ignition. my friend had an 88 fiero with the same motor but he had a distributor. it was FI but both of our intake plenums had a different design too. my motor was touchy on warm stalls due to crud in the intake. not a start problem, but a start/stall issue. and the MAF was kinda touchy.

If you have a similar problem, you’ll get better results here by posting it as a new topic. Click “maintenance/repairs” top left, then “new topic” top right.