100 movie and tv cars

Whoa, just a minute… where the heck is “Wayne’s World” and the 1976 AMC Pacer?

Anyone who has seen the movie (or at least the out-take referenced next) can’t listen to Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody” without some head-banging movement.

Party on, Garth!

I think the idea is “Classic Cars”…An AMC Pacer is not a classic car…Now if they said
"Ugliest" car…we’d have a winner.

Can you say
"product placement" ?

I always thought it was interesting to see the cars in 1980s television shows that had the name badges removed. On the A-Team, they were usually Fords.

We have an old-time channel here in NH…that plays shows from the 70’s and 80’s…Nice to see some of those cars again…

Here’s a couple other vehicles I thought of: The Fonz/Fonzie’s motorcycle from “Happy Days”; the '56 Chevy Sedan/Delivery driven by Newbomb Turk (Robert Wuhl) in “The Hollywood Knights” (“Gentlemen, let’s spike the punch”) :slight_smile:

My favorite car was the white AC Cobra in “Honey West” a 60’s series about a female private detective. Ann Francis was not bad either.

I clearly recall Anne Francis. I never noticed the Cobra.

Best movie car mentioned but never seen:

“There’s a brown Audi in my parking spot. I want it towed immediately.” - Judge Smails to Porterhouse in Caddyshack.

deleted

“I think the idea is “Classic Cars”…An AMC Pacer is not a classic car…Now if they said
"Ugliest” car…we’d have a winner."

Mike, you’re conversing with Bill the Cat. ack!

“I clearly recall Anne Francis. I never noticed the Cobra.”

I noticed both Diana Rigg and her Lotus Europa. Stunning. Yeah, both of them.

@ jtsanders
I noticed both Diana Rigg and her Lotus Europa. Stunning. Yeah, both of them...........

Oh Brother, you ain’t never lied. I don’t mean this in an inappropriate manner but…those legs never quit.

Where is the Oldsmobile Flatbed from “The Beverly Hillbillies”?
And, if K.I.T.T. from “Knight Rider” is here, why not K.A.R.R., the “evil twin”?
BTW, the Semi from “Maximum Overdrive” was an Autocar, not a KW.
How about “Bessie” from the John Pertwee years of Dr. Who?

Not a classic since the movie is fairly new but Clint Eastwoods Grand Torino in “Grand Torino” is an honorable mention.

Who could ever forget Broderick Crawford of “Highway Patrol” in his black and white
1955 Buick Century two door coupe? 10-4…

Was Jack Benny’s Maxwell ever shown on his television program. All I recall were sound effects of the car being cranked. And does anyone remember Robert MItchum’s 1950 Ford in Thunder Road? And was the Back to the Future car on that list? If so I missed it.

I do remember seeing a Maxwell in one of Jack Benny’s tv programs. Jack was making a trip and advertised for passengers. He had a slogan in his ad that said “Pay your fee and leave the driving to me”. As I remember, the Maxwell pulled into a service station with Rochester driving and Jack riding shotgun. Jack asked the attendant to check the battery. The attendant raised the hood, pulled out a flashlight D cell and said “It looks o.k. to me”.

Rod, the BTTF Delorean was listed.

How about the “urban assault vehicle” from Stripes with Bill Murray. Actually a GMC rv.

I think we’ve all forgotten about this car: the Corvette from “Route 66”. That one should be recognized too.