Tire rotation...why and how often

“Rotate” Is A Misnomer. My Tires “Rotate” Every Time I Drive My Car. However, The Only Time They Get Revolved (Orbited To A New Position On The Vehicle) Is When I Purchase A New Pair.

[list]I generally get over 75,000 to 100,000 miles (or more) out of my tires. [/list]
[list]I get to use the tires to “read” their behavior relative to suspension steering well-being. [/list]
[list]I save a lot of time. We have at least 4 cars on the road at any given time, my wife and I driving a combined 60 to 70 thousand miles, annually. [/list]
[list]I never have problems doing this and run all-season tires. [/list]
[list]I think the need to rotate (revolve) tires says a lot about the car they’re on. I had a car once (long ago) that necessatated switching tires around (Mickey Mouse Suspension).[/list]
[list]I think modern steel-belted tires help tires wear evenly. Some folks rotate as a carry-over from the days when it was necessary.[/list]
[list]I don’t want my cars lifted or jacked up every other month, wear and tear on the lugs, etcetera, especially by a discount store employee.[/list]

CSA