Simoniz GlassCoat

Reading through the replies below it’s quite obvious there are some pretty ignorant people offering you advice. IF they knew anything about paint these days they would know that the chemical properties have changed considerably to be more ‘earth friendly’ and the downfall is the paint durability is terrible. To say that Glasscoat is nothing more than “wax” is proof of stupidity. Do some research on your part. God knows that over the years there have been glorified waxes pushed off on consumers as paint protection, but I think you’ll find this is a product that is actually worth it’s cost (assuming the dealer isn’t ripping your eyeballs out, I’d say somewhere in the $600 area sounds reasonable for the WARRANTY that Simoniz is giving you). This isn’t a fly by night company selling hype. Check it out. After my research I will definitely protect my next new vehicle (my wife buys the Sub’s and I buy the Ford’s). You guys should be ashamed for shooting from the hip when someone is asking for GOOD advice.