Which Sedan has the largest Trunk?

I’m in my mid 20s and love the Crown Vic and it’s brethren. It’s the only full size, six passenger, rear wheel drive, V8, body-on-frame car still being produced since GM killed off the Caprice in the mid '90s. It’s like a relic of the stone age by today’s standards of vehicle design, but has become so refined that you would never know it uses the same basic design of a car from the 1950s. You simply can’t find a simpler, more durable, more comfortable, more powerful, smoother riding car that gets around 25-30mpg. If you would rather have something front wheel drive that doesn’t look like a police car, almost any midsize or full size car on the market should be able to fit a wheelchair in the trunk. The only way to know is to take a wheelchair with you when you go car shopping and see how it fits.

Another note about the Crown Vic: if I remember correctly, the trunk has a very deep well at the back of it that would probably accommodate a wheelchair, folded up, standing up. There is also a parcel shelf in front of the aforementioned well, where the spare tire sits, that has enough room for several grocery bags. A lot of elderly and/or handicapped people buy these cars, so it wouldn’t surprise me if this is sort of a built in feature for this purpose. You might want to check this out.