'World-first' cellphone detection cameras rolled out

Like you I just don’t understand the compulsion to remain in constant contact with someone. Often I hear men in rest room stalls carrying on conversations, apparently on their cell phones. Are people becoming so devoid of introspective thought and meaningful awareness of their surroundings as they grow more and more glued to their cell phones in idle meaningless chatter. And what I usually overhear in rest room conversations is meaningless chatter and can only assume that conversations elsewhere are no more meaningful as a rule.

[quote=“Rod_Knox, post:21, topic:153925, full:true”]
Like you I just don’t understand the compulsion to remain in constant contact with someone.

Like you I don’t understand either the way I look at it everyone need’s some alone time & what better way to get it is in the car when you are by yourself.

What do you think about the satellites traveling overhead and taking pictures? I am not going to start wearing a tin foil hat or anything but should people start obfuscating their landscape for the satellites?

and what would the point of that be? If you’re trying to avoid having pictures of your land being taken that ship sailed years ago…

1 Like

How about Drones?

1 Like

Satellites that see all of the Earth fly at a low altitude (for satellites) and pass over the same spot once per day. It is possible to find out when they fly over your home and cover anything you don’t want them to see. Of course, that assumes there is anything on your property. For most of the Earth, including your house and mine, there’s nothing worth seeing.

What does that have to do with this thread about reducing cell phone distracted driving.