Will lowering my car hurt the car in a negative way?

Excellent advice. I would only add possible tire rub problems. Op’s goal seems appearance only so I would also not recommend lowering the Camry.

1 Like

I live in NewYork and there are many speed bumps around. Even before I installed the Eibach springs, I always drive over speed bumps like a snail. This is because (as a car enthusiast), I take extremely care of everything I own. I also don’t share the car with my family. The car is driven by me alone. I am not wealthy, however, and I dont have enough room for a sad mistake that would result in major repair cost. This is why I took my time to thoroughly research the Eibach springs before I went ahead with them. The Eibach springs promise a stock ride, feel, and no alignment is required after installation. But I still ordered an alignment for peace of mind. After the springs were installed, I tried the speed bumps and the result was the same as before they were installed: no bottoming. I have the stock springs in my garage and should I decide to sell the car later on, I can always reinstall the stock ones back on the car. I wish the spring had dropped the car a bit lover, but I won’t go any lower since you and the rest of the community talk negative about it.

It will hurt your wallet.This post is more than 1 year old.