Will a 2011 Honda CR-Z appreciate in value?

In college biology we got to a section on midlife physical changes.
Of course I, being a smart a–, commented for guys the treatment is easy-a new Corvette, our female professor, laughed and said “with a blond bimbo next to you”.

2 Likes

Kudos to you both. :rofl:

I am okay with a Brunette too :wink:

When I was young I lusted after MGs, TCs, then TDs and later the TF 1500. I never had an opportunity to drive one. Much later in life, a friend of mine restored one, it looked like it had just rolled out of the factory when they were having a good day.

When I confessed I had always wanted one, he tossed me the keys and said, take it for a ride. I attempted to get brhind the wheel which was not easy because the seat was too close to the wheel but the real sticking point was that I could not get both feet down the tunnel to the pedals. I could get one down or the other but not both at the same time. I tried taking off my shoes and even my socks but my size 14s would both go in at the same time.

Sometimes it can be a sad thing to get something you had always wished for.

I always preferred the Dodge Charger to the Mustang or Camaro even though the latter two had better performance nombers due to their much smaller size. When I got into the Charger, it welcomed me like an old friend, at last, a car that fits me!