Where should I put my Biker Ballz

I agree with SMB and believe the pasture full of livestock is comparing apples to oranges. There is no comparison. I do appreciate your civil tone in disagreeing since the people I have met that have these on their vehicles tend to be the “I don’t care what you think, give me another beer” type. I rarely use the term Offended but those who display these IMOO show a lack of character and from all indications from your past posts you have more character and class than this.

How do you like this bike? I have liked the looks of this bike for a while and am considering this bike next spring or a Star V-Star.

I’m not completely prudish; it’s just that I think a bit of decorum and civility is necessary in the public eye.
I’d feel the same way if various other parts of the anatomy, fake or otherwise, were displayed publicly. Just like the long haired stoner who was sitting on the floor beneath my wife and I at a ZZ Top concert. With the house lights on before the show started, he takes his clothes off, sits back down, and is apparently ready to rock in the nude. The cops hauled him off amid a lot of protesting from him and a fair number of young folks around us got a pretty good look at his accessories too.

While I’ve slowed down a lot from what I used to be, I’ll say that I’ve been involved in some wild, rough, and happy times. A friend of mine is the President of an outlaw motorcycle club and he asked me a couple of times to join. That should say something.
However, I always declined because following any group, especially one prone to a bit of friction now and then, is not my cup of tea.
I could write a book about my escapades but the prudishness in me requires that I keep it close to the vest and not on public display, so you can probably see that I’m not a total stick in the mud.

That item is not for me. However, if you like it that is all that matters and I feel you should have the right to display it wherever you want to on your bike. As tacky as I consider the item to be, I’m also against any gov. attempt to legislate them off the road.
That bike (shaft drive I assume) is a good looker though.

I agree with Meanucatz, by the way. The bike is gorgeous. Nice, clean lines, good oldstyle wire wheels with good plush road tires, good geometry, good sprung weight, bars that let you sit upright and comfortable, a really nice “ride”. If i myself were to make any changes it would probably be a sissy bar with a good backrest for the lady, or perhaps an aftermarket superplush king/queen seat setup. And, of course, some bags.

I think you should put them back in the box and get a refund.

It’s kind of ironic that this thread was pretty dormant until he said he decided not to put them on the bike. Now that he has decided not to do it, everyone has an opinion.