What makes/models are comparable to Honda Fit?

I need to buy a reliable hatchback within a week that will perform decently in winter weather and has a relatively comfortable passenger compartment. Honda Fits seem to be the best option but sell shortly after being advertised even if priced well above KBB value!
Any advice re: makes/models comparable to the Honda Fit would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

I’m a Honda fan, but I’d also consider the new Toyota Corolla Hatchback.

Toyota Yaris, Hyundai Accent, Mitsubishi Mirage (don’t get that one), Mazda 2/Ford Fiesta (same car).

A small step up in size would be a Hyundai Veloster or Honda Civic.

Unless you go with the Civic or Veloster, none of those cars will be as spacious inside as the Fit, but they’re all fine for what they are.

My personal recommendation would be a Veloster with a manual transmission, or if you must have an automatic, get the Veloster Turbo so you don’t have to deal with the infuriating dual-clutch transmission the base car comes with.

I also recommend looking at the Corolla hatchback. I’m not a fan of the Yaris/Mirage size, a small step up is worth it to me.

Jazz, I said before that any front wheel drive hatchback with good tires will meet that goal. As for comfort that is an individual feeling. You started this search and now you are out of time and you did not give a price range . If I remember the passenger is the one you are concerned about comfort so that person should be with you to approve of the choice.

Absolutely! That is one reason the search is taking longer, but it comes with the territory. I am hoping to spend no more than $15,000. Thank you so much!

And a second reason ( and you may throw rocks at me ) is that you have really made this difficult for yourself . You are at 15000.00 why not just get a new Nissan Note that you asked about in another thread because with better financing and full warranty you can stop worrying so much.