What is the least informative question possible?

Great answer! Points for that quick-witted man…

ZIP code? Area code? CIA code? Many possibilities!

Should I change my oil?

There is a red light on my dash that says oil and my car is running rough.

I usually refrain from replying to posts that add no additional merit, but in your case I make an exception, thanks for being here, we used to say live hard die young and make a good looking corpse, in fact we still say it.

The only way I could top this is to say that I work in IT and get questions that make the ones on this site look like they were prepared by Nobel laureates with years of planning.

“Why won’t my computer boot?” “I got an error message while trying to open a program today. It said something like memory.” “Why is my computer slow?” And so on…

Exploded!

(assume the car make, model & year is attached somewhere)

“Exploded!” definitely tops “Fire!”, but with lower probability of successful repair :wink:

LOL. Yes, I bet tech support is even more fraught with hopeless questions. Somehow, though, the expression “RTFM” has not carried over into the auto repair world. Maybe you could teach mechanics a thing or two :wink:

“Smoking.”

“Smoking” is a good one. Also probably more frequent than “fire,” and definitely more frequent than “exploded!” (see next page)

Went to start my car.
Made a really funny sound.
Now riding the bus.

makes funy noise should I by new BMW

Definitely!

I hasd a boss once who could have qualified with this question: “Ashtrays full, trade to what?”

wHy does it stoped transmiting!!!

That’s nice I hear public transportation has been improving a LOT. Enjoy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Points for most puzzling and worst spelling.

I say you get extra points for the haiku.

You get my vote for the prize.

Oh come on, you forgot the best one already?

Subaru hill holder disable.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one worse than that.
The best part was that the OP then tried to berate us for not being like Google, and able to give him the answer he was looking for, with just that little piece of information.

Well, if he already had the answer he was looking for, why did he post on our forum?
Did he think we are an internet search engine?

BC.