Water leak

Mercedes has a slight internal water leak is there any stop leak product that I can use to stop the leak? Please help.

jonnybgood

As I stated in your last post:

Do not use stop leak!! It will not help and could plug your cooling system. If your mechanic cannot verify the leak is from a head gasket find a new mechanic. If it is in fact a head gasket / head problem get it repaired correctly. I understand this job will not be cheap but it will cost more in the long run if you do not fix it properly NOW!
~Michael

What is leaking? Something inside the cabin, maybe a sun roof or a door seal or a blocked condensation drain…

Something outside, may be coolant or wiper fluid. Make sure what it is first.

If Michael is right and you are talking about a coolant leak, don't use [b]leak stop[/b] it can cause far more trouble.

I think you should spend a few more lines and explain your problem. As Joseph points out, a water leak could really be anything, and it is impossible to give you any advice unless you give us a little more to go on.

However, if this is all you know about your problem, you should take the car to a mechanic instead.

For those posters that are interested here is the OP’s post from a couple days ago.

water leak
mercedes has water leaking thru what my mechanic believes is a warped head due to overheating. Would this be a place where I could try one of the stop leak products? Of so, which one would you recomend?
Posted by: jonnybgood