Vibration in tranny @ 1500-1800 RPM, 2003 Toyota Tundra, 70k

Short story - there’s a noticeable vibration that occurs around the 1500 RMP mark in my 2003 Tundra. Its got less than 70k on it. Fluid is fine according to mechanic. Vibration seems to be getting worse. Shifts fine, I just feel like its the harbinger of bad things. Noticeable vibration right under driver, coming through the floorboard.

Long story - towed a boat back from NY to MD last year. The boat is the right at the max of the capacity of the vehicle which is about 7000 lbs. Its got the V8, 4wd and towing package. Took a wrong turn and instead of coming back the reatively flat Susquhanna River valley, ended up going through the mountains of Pennsylvania instead. The transmission light never came on (although I sure expected it to) and engine stayed within normal operating temperature. I did forget to turn off the overdrive which some say is a good thing to do when towing. Had serviced immediately on arrival, transmission fluid was a healthy pink so mechanic felt no need to replace. Vibration seems to be independent of gear, although above 1800 rmp is unsually not in 1st or 2nd.

So, did I fubar my transmission? or does it sound like something else?