Unsafe suspension problem

Also why after changing control arms is that the camber is way off to the point its shredding the tires if its the same part?

Camber being off wouldn’t shred the tires, at least from what I understand about suspension systems. Out of whack camber could produce uneven tire wear though, more wear on one edge than the other. Maybe that is what you mean. It could also cause problematic handling when going over bumps or turning. “Shredding” of the tire surface is usually associated with an improper toe setting.

Again, I’m no suspension expert, but my guess is that replacing control arms would usually require at least checking the alignment. The control arms are part of the geometry-shaping gadgets that set the alignment of the wheel hub in relation to the car’s chassis/body.

Good idea to keep the car off the road until this is all resolved. Yes, the symptom could be caused by a problematic CV joint. A good shop could diagnose CV joint involvement using a test drive, not requiring removal of the CV joint. But the shop could only do that if the alignment is close to correct. So at this point it might well make sense to remove the half shafts and take a look at the CV joint and ball bearing surfaces for abnormal signs of wear.

It’s kind of like the human body. My left foot is extremely sensitive to any pressure, and hurts even when shower water hits it, but it’s because of the nerves in my spine. The foot itself is fine. It’s neuropathic.

Alignment geometry is the same way. The articulation points that control camber are also a part of the caster and toe angles. And as the wheel moves up and down, all the various angles interact. There’s a “combined” angle called the “steering angle inclination”, which is the axis around which your steering knuckle pivots when you turn. It’s a combination of angles, not discriminately adjustable. Its existence illustrates how interconnected all the alignment angles are.

In the days of I-beam front axles it was simple. Caster angle (the tilt of the steering knuckle) and toe were about all there was, although even then one needed to understand the way the “hairpins” (the control links) moved the axle through its travel. The articulation point of the links was what created the arc through which the I-beam traveled, and having them incorrect could create unwanted steering input from suspension movement (sometimes called “bump steer”).