Two wrongs don't make a right

Ooops!!! lol …

what a hypocrite :smirk:

Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three rights make a left.

1 Like

Idiot!!!
Judgmental idiot!

So did he like rear end somebody?

Whatever happened to either speeding around the moron swerving or slowing down and just staying out of the way??

Obviously it’s more fun to film them.

While watching that video, I had a feeling of what was about to occur. Throwing stones has never worked out well for glass house dwellers.

We haven’t used film cameras for years so why do we still say “filming” and call a video clip “footage”? Maybe it’s the same reason we called long play records “albums” long after 78 rpm records became obsolete.

1 Like

Because that’s the way language evolves…
Attempting to stuff every word or term into a preconceived notion of what it allegedly should be would totally kill language development.

1 Like

My grandmother called her refrigerator an ice box, even though she hadn’t owned an ice box in 50 years.

That’s what it looks like to me. “Instant Karma”.

texting is dangerous but so are so many things people do while behind the wheel. Like using your video camera, reading a book, eating, putting on makeup… I find that my wife’s new car with all the buttons built in and all the electronics integrated into the car is distracting by its self.

I found all the electronic doo-dahs distracting on my new Accord until I learned to use the steering wheel controls. I can keep my eyes on the road now.

Well done, my friend. You “nailed” him!

I recall an expression from many years ago that may be fitting; "what goes around comes around.

1 Like

We call the car’s instrument panel a “dashboard” also, even though the original dashboards were on horse drawn buggies to protect the driver from mud and debris thrown up from the horse’s hooves.
For some reason, the term “dashboard” never seemed to make it to aircraft.

1 Like

She as bad as a drunk driver.

Actually, the phrase is “Two wrongs don’t make a right, but three lefts do”

Huh? Never heard that one.