TRANSMISSION HELP!(1997 Mazda 626 LX--Automatic)

Hi, I bought my 97’ Mazda 626 with 67,000 miles on it. I THOUGHT I had my transmission rebuilt, however, the mechanic swapped out my bad transmission ( around 88K miles) for another 626 that had been T-Boned. Well, my move from Idaho to TX gave me some issues and at 111,000 I need ANOTHER transmission.

I love my car, Hank, but my husband and I debate on whether or not to replace the transmission…AGAIN…But, this time we’d get a NEW transmission…

Anyway, I am hoping there are some people who know if this car has a history of bad transmissions???

It’s cheaper to fix the transmission than to buy a new car, but, we’d prefer to spend the $$ wisely and not have to replace it AGAIN in another 30K.

The transmission place we went to said we’d have to replace it again in around 30K b/c of this car’s history, HOWEVER, I do not find a lot of transmission issues on this specific car…

1997 Mazda 626, LX…4-cylinder engine…

ANY HELP/ADVICE/EXPERIENCE IS VERY APPRECIATED!!!

Any advice is AWESOME! This is a huge decision! We trust our mechanics, but what if they had the handful of people who were not as kind to their 626s as I am/was…

Probably too late to help but these cars do have a history of transmission troubles