Toyota Camry '09 - shaking

I have a 2009 Toyota Camry with 53 thousand miles on it. It has had new tires, regular oil changes and new filters, and as of yesterday, a new battery. That is all the work done on it. Yesterday it wouldn’t start - I jump started it, then it died while at a complete stop on the road. I jump started it again and got a new battery (they said that the battery was bad). Today I was driving, and when I have the AC on and I brake, the car violently shakes and feels like it is going to die on me. It works fine as long as the AC is not on. When the AC is turned on, the car shakes in Park as well. I don’t know what to check or do. My fluids are fine (I was really low on coolant today but I filled it up). 2 weeks ago, I did hit a REALLY hard bump on the highway that felt like I blew out my tires. Please help - I don’t have the money to take it anywhere right now. I am currently driving it without the AC on.

This car is too new to have serious problems, unless there has been some damage, and I think the “REALLY hard bump” you hit may have done some damage.

There’s also no reason this car should be “really low on coolant.” The impact from whatever you hit has damaged your car.

The tires may be damaged, the wheels may be damaged, and I don’t know what else, since I can’t see the car.

The radiator and the AC condenser are both susceptible to damage from a road impact.

You’re going to have to take the car to a mechanic for examination.

You have insurance on this car, don’t you? Perhaps the insurance will cover the repairs.

Regardless, you have to take it somewhere and figure out what’s wrong.

It’s not a cost issue, it’s a safety issue.

I want to clarify that as long as the AC is not on there is no tremor or shaking in my engine.
I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how the AC connects to the engine to check and make sure nothing is loose. Also why an engine would shake when the AC is on. My old SUbaru Impreza would tremor with the AC on but it was really old. I don’t think a car this new there should be ant shaking.
Also I was hoping someone knows how why coolant gets that low in a car. I don’t think there is a leak because ever since I filled it back up it has not gone down (I check it every day).
You can see the engine shake with the hood up when you turn the AC on then when it gets turned off the shaking goes away.