To buy another 1972 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight?

Will not fit in MY garage if the driver ever wants to get out of the car let alone close the door! :rofl:

If it’s a convertible maybe drop the top and climb out!

Well, you can’t get them from the vehicle manufacturer, but some people with… questionable… taste add them to their new cars. Don’t you just love the look of a four-door sedan–with pillars–that has a fake convertible roof, complete with a sunroof?

Car salesmen refer to these aftermarket abominations as “pimp roofs”.
:rofl:

1 Like

Some people will tell you it is old and you need to get something newer thats more reliable but any car new or old can be reliable if you make it i daily drive a 1967 chevy impala and i built it to be new i put new tubular control arms new everything in the front suspension to correct the geometry of the 1967 technology i built a 327 and dropped it in brand new and put a new transmission in it with overdrive put disc brakes on and rebuilt the rear to handle the power and it will out run any rubberband timeing belt foriegn car on the street and outlive them also so if anybody tells you old cars are unreliable dont listen to them you just have to make it new again because at one point old cars were built to be driven daily!

Are we supposed to hold our breath while reading your post as it does not have sentence periods ?

I like your thinking, I’m the same way. I’d rather drive something I can repair.

And now you’re flagged.

1 Like

I also flagged you. Your attitude is Below the Line.

1 Like

The best buick electra is a 1960 and 1961 also the buick invicta 1960 and 61 both are sweet cars! I just sold a 1960 ford starliner with 352 and 7 months ago i sold a 67 plymouth fury with 440 i had to thin out my collection in order to get something else i had my eye on!

@cdaquila - time for somebody to leave.

2 Likes

Gm made some pretty nice cars but i like anything fom 68 and back before the smog systems were deployed! With the exception of my 1970 impala with 350.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.