Timing lights... Old school, or new?

“But I didn’t open the link so don’t know how bad it is.”

It was a link to an old Treetops comic strip by Jeff McNelly – the comic where the characters are avian caricatures of human types. Shoemaker (“Shoe”) is the crusty editor of a newspaper. “The Professor” is a reporter. In the strip I cited, The Professor is typing on a mechanical typewriter. He looks at the page, disgruntled, and says, “Rats! I made a mistake.” Then he says, “Fortunately I have some White Out.” And in the last panel he shpriztes the typewriter and paper with an aerosol can, commenting “… in the handy paragraph size.”

Maybe the flagger thought I was flacking for White Out.

As was said don’t buy any green bananas or white out stock.

If a younger version of me were looking for romance, I think I take a portable typewriter to a coffee shop and start typing away. The contrast between everyone else typing on a conventional laptop is bound to draw some att’n. Smiling lady : "Oh, could you show me how that works? " …

You should be on stage as they say. We had a cute little dog. So when the wife was traveling I would take said cute dog for walks. Every girl I ran across would oogle the cute doggy. I told the wife it was a great way to meet new people. She doesn’t travel much anymore.

1 Like

I thought it was “Wite-out” . . .

1 Like

5 others discussing correction fluid where it does not pertain to ignition timing, seems you are not a member of this social clique.

What in the wide wide world of sports are you talkin about?

Can you explain why Art was flagged for discussing an office product?

I seem to recall the post, did not flag it, my recollection is it was a link to some site that had nothing to do with anything related.