Time for change

I know the lion doesn’t really live in the jungle

But that’s what many people still call him

Just because you say something doesn’t mean it’s necessarily true

“King of beers”

Sure, for some

LOL

I think I’ll settle for the czar of pivo.

Now you got me going. This tune will be in my head all night: “Hush my darling, don’t fear my darling, the lion sleeps tonight”, ah wooma wa wooma wa . . .

I think the old Tarzan movies,ruined a lot of folk…One of my Greenie friends bought a Prius,now shes a real gadabout-Kevin

Two of my colleagues have the Tarzan scream as the ringtone on their cellphones

Thans, Bing. I love that song. And the background chorus is “awheemaweck awheemaweck …”

(a=we-mo-way) Wimoweh

Now you got that song stuck in my head.

I liked the Ace Ventura movie version better :smiley:

A car song to un stick owemowep ( I understand your pain!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PeT6aeytU

Now I’m craving a double-double

@db4690 Mongo does not know double-double, sheltered childhood you undrstand ;(

@db4690; actually just coming home from our double-double (a treat to my family because I bought myself a 5 spd Ford Focus Hatchback).

What the heck is a double-double???

Double meat, double cheeseburger (around here). I think it’s on the In 'n Out Burger menu, too.

Lion Sleeps Tonight, Pink Cadillac, In’N Out; this is a great day already and it’s not even noon yet. With those two great songs, I won’t have Miley Cyrus on my inner endless loop for quite a while.

Double double sounds like it should come with a free visit to a cardiologist!

Well jt, how about a little Christmas music to make it even better?

@Keith,please no!-Kevin (well I done it,didnt hang-Thanx)

How about Mr. Garrison’s christmas song on South Park a few years ago? “Merry f-ing christmas” :smiley: I won’t even bother linking to that song.

I will, however, link to a song that will probably stick in your head for awhile

Boldly going forward because we can’t find reverse.