These people share the road with you

+1
This despicable trend was exemplified by the recent “Let him die somewhere else” incident in Florida:

2 Likes

I’ve been to Palm Beach. Big boats, big fences. Wouldn’t want to die there.

Just to add, I went to the Demo Derby at the county fair last night. The grand stand was packed. When the national anthem was played, everyone took off their caps and stood. Not a cap on or person sitting as far as I could see. Please don’t move to rural Minnesota and spoil it.

1 Like

I saw that article. That was nuts.

“One playing a French Horn, in traffic in a construction zone.”

Now that is impressive.

"drove her stick-shift VW Golf while eating a bowl of cereal on a city street "

I had an office mate boast of his ability to do the same thing.

" see a guy juggling while driving"

Convertible?

Nope, she could see it through the windshield across a 4 way stop.

That was the right thing to do imo. When a customer isn’t willing to cooperate at all, the business owner has no other option than to politely tell the customer “sorry we are unable to accommodate your needs”, and recommend they seek help elsewhere. That’s how I’ve handled similar business situations, and in almost all the cases the customer either (1) comes back and apologizes; or (2) I they seek help elsewhere and became argumentative with that vendor too.

Deleted my request to redirect the discussion back to cars and deleted all the political dumpster fire following the comment about the demo derby. Please don’t go back to accusing each other of being unpatriotic. Thanks.

5 Likes

Boy do I know what you mean. It looks like this lady is not only extremely poor, she can’t even multiply.
But the thing is, I remember the days when that was me, when it was MORE than enough just to have a vehicle that could go from here to there. I could not have cared less about gauges, windows and other luxuries. If I could make the insurance payment, I livin the dream.
Believe me, this lady does NOT want to get into an accident. I’m definitely more afraid of the guy in the souped-up mustang.

1 Like

Been so long I don’t remember what started it all. My vw used to run out of gas on the way to work just about the same place each time. No gas gauge. I’d just reach down and turn the lever for the spare tank and fill up on the way home from work. Kinda a mechanical low fuel warning.