The Old Board Is Gone..Long Live The New One

Waste of time . Maybe the structure behind the scenes is better but what we see is not that good .

I not real crazy about the new format, but I wasn’t really fussy about the previous version at the time it was implemented. I say give the IT folks a chance to sort things out with the new format. I emailed them and they are open to suggestions. I noticed that the old postings are now accessible under the old link.

Ed B.

I don’t know if this will post.
Was I the only who had to re-register?

???
Bill

Why did we not carry over the ongoing discussions, at least the most recent ?

Help, now I can’t get to my profile to make changes. Also, it keeps asking me to login everytime I do anything. Where is the link to update our profiles?

“Look under your name under the red Welcome banner. Top left of the screen.”

It doesn’t always work. If you login using the login at the top left corner, it doesn’t work. Also, you have to agree to terms everytime you post and relogin everytime you go to a new page. If you leave those spaces blank and hit login, then you go to a different login page where you can tell the site to remember your login and then everything works as it should.

After learning this from the posts in the beta area, I have enjoyed the new format much more, I almost like it, but there are a few things I’d still like to see. I’m sure there coming.

They have given me my name back. Thank you

This board lets you download pictures, and attach files thats a big plus, but I’m amazed at the lack of downloads.