Tailgating

Did he have the nerve to give you a ticket? I doubt his story of being on the way to assist another trooper. If it were true he would not have bothered to pull you over.

there are as many opinions as carters has pills. What I normally do is let them tailgate. They have the choice of tailgating and irritate themselves or backoff. If on a multilane road I will not budge off my present course or speed, let that dope go around. If on a two lane road, still I do not budge off my current speed. The tgater usually backs off and if they don’t, tough crap. Once in a while I can see them waving thier hands in disgust that I’m doing the speed limit. I do not give them the finger but I do give them the thumb. Sticking it out behind me gesturing them to get back. They hate that but they normally do back off seeing that I will not be a victim to thier “bullying”.

Lots of people hate the speed limit and will try to make you go faster. I figure that if they want to tailgate, I can’t afford to speed. You don’t have to pull over if you are doing the speed limit. There are many ways to show some guts. Handle the pressure.