Subaru Impreza 2007

Hi, I found a 2007 Impreza at 2995$ cad so around 2200$ usd, te car has 190k I was wondering if I should invest. I have time to take care of my car but not a lot of money. Any tips would and will be appreciated, thanks! :slight_smile:

I understand the not a lot of money, most of us have been there.

But on something like this, you really should spend the $125 or so to get the car checked out by an independent shop, I hate to see you spend 2995 on a car that needs several hundred dollars to make it dependable and safe.

2 Likes

The word invest does not apply to a used vehicle purchase . At that price it is unknown how long it will last or how many repairs it will need . It’s Me saying have a shop look at it is really important because of the expensive to repair all wheel drive . Also this thing should have all four tires with the same amount of tread or you will need four new tires soon.

2 Likes

Here’s another vote for a pre-purchase inspection by your mechanic. A little money spent now could save you a lot of money in the future.

1 Like

can you find a comparable model in the same shape and miles for the same price? is a camry more? an accord? if they all cost the same when new but the subaru is the cheapest now that may tell you something.

Thanks for the advice!