Stuck Accelerator

Floored the accelerator of my toyota 4R to pass 2 cars. Would not release! Coming up to intersection. Tried to get it up with my foot to no avail. Pressed brake with L foot and felt pop under my R foot that was resting lightly on the accelerator. Scary.Also leaking water soaking mat on driver side mainly after heavy rain and sometimes feel drops of water on foot when air conditioner’s on. Also hear water sloshing around in front side panel somewhere. Don’t know if this is related to the brakes. Hope not. Once had a wasp nest clogging a drain when took for general maintenance. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Stuck accelerator petal is often caused by floor mats that are out of position.

sometimes feel drops of water on foot when air conditioner’s on. Also hear water sloshing around in front side panel somewhere.

This is an indication of a blocked air-conditioner drain. There is likely a small rubber tube coming out under the car in front of where the passenger puts there feet. Some compressed air usually will clean out the drain.

The Accelerator issue is far more important. If Uncle Turbo’s recommendation (a good one BTW) does not prove to be the problem, you need to have this one addressed at once. Have your mechanic find the problem. Don’t delay.

Thanks for the suggestion but it was definitely not from the floor pad. I have the heavy duty toyota mats that don’t move around.