Steering coupler


I need a steering coupler for a 79 mercury or ford, I can’t find one anywhere. I have tried everything but asking You for help, so please help.

Ron from New Haven, In.

You need to define “Steering Coupler” in more detail. The part that attaches the steering wheel shaft to the steering box? Try googling “classic ford parts”