Starts but wont run

1990 olds w/3.3 liter. starts but wont stay started. wont ilde. I changed feul pump, and filter,mass air sensor,fuel regulator duznt have gas in vacume line wich indicates its good.tested ign.mudule its good load tested it 20+ times in a row. never got hot.changed coil packs too. I had another olds w/ sim prob. turned out 2b crank sensor, but I have been told by a mechanic friend its not that.he thinks its the computer module. thats about the only 2 things left it could be so wut do you all think?it will run rough if you keep spraying it with either.

Have you checked to see if it has any fuel pressure? That’s where you should be starting. Assuming you find normal fuel pressure you’ll want to investigate if the injectors are being operated.

You really need to start troubleshooting rather than throwing parts at it.

I CHECKED THE FUEL PRESSURE OR RATHER MY SO CALLED MECHANIC FRIEND CHECKED IT, AND IT IS GOOD. AT FEUL REGULATOR. THIS CAR HAS BECOME MY MISSION IN LIFE. i DONT THINK ITS GETTING FUEL TO THE INJECTORS FOR SOME REASON. HOW DO i CHECK THAT? CAN i TAKE THE FUEL RAIL OFF AND TURN ENGINE OVER? IF INJECTORS ARE WORKING I SUSPECT i’LL GET GAS EVERYWHERE. COULD THE REGULATOR NOT BE SEND FUEL TO THE INJECTORS? WHAT TELLS THE REGULATOR TO OPEN AND CLOSE? i APPRECIATE ANY HELP POSSIBLE. AND i WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN PROB IS SOLVED AND WUT IT WAS. THNX