Starts and stalls without giving it gas

Every once in a while I’ll go to start my car and it will stall right away. I’ll try again and it will continue to stall. If I give it gas as soon as it starts I can keep it running. Yesterday it did this when I left from work. I held the rpm’s at about 1500 and after about 10 seconds the rpm’s jump about 200 or 300 and it idled with needing my help. Sometimes it even idles really low. About 500 rpm. I’ve done plugs and wires (oem), air filter, PVC, ecu coolant temp sensor, fuel cleaners every 3 or 4 months. This has happened about 6 times in the passed 4 months. Runs great otherwise b

1998 Toyota Camry, 2.2l, Automatic, 125,000 miles

Thanks

Clean the throttle body and the idle air control valve
Check for vacuum leaks at idle
If this doesn’t help, you might need a new idle air control valve

Post any stored fault codes, please.

That’s what I’ve been thinking. Thanks for the help.

We’re here to give advice and help.
Please post back when you’ve fixed your problem.

Still not perfect.
Well I used Sea Foam Deep Creep. I took off the big air cleaner hose going into the throttle body and sprayed in there. Basically filling the IAC valve hole. I let it sit for 5 minutes. Then sprayed again and started the car. And went out and sprayed it with it running. It was sucking the cleaner right down. Well that was over a week again and yesterday it started and stalled when cold. And a couple days ago it started but it idled at about 300 RPM’s until I gave it gas. I think the engine was warmed up already. There is no CEL.