Starter Problem

I am the original owner of a 1994 Honda Accord EX with 210K miles. It has been a great car, except it doesn’t start! When I go to start the car in the morning, the starter cranks, the dash lights come on, but the engine does not turn over. The dealer first thought the problem was the fuel pump, but then decided the issue was the fuel pump relay. The dealer replaced the relay & I drove the car home in the pm. Next morning - same problem; engine won’t turn over. After the car is towed back to the dealer in the pm, the car starts fine. So sometimes the car starts; sometimes not. By not behaving consistently, the problem is hard for the dealer to track down. Any ideas on what is wrong would be greatly appreciated!

If you could help us understand your description that would help. Starter cranks but engine does not turn over might be starter cranks but engine does not start. Engine does not turn over seems different. If you can try and describe the problem as engine will crank (rrr rrr rrr but will not start) or engine will not crank (no rrr rrr rrr).