Something I have never seen before, Tv's Everywhere

Now under the heading of something I’ve never seen before, I had to run down and get a tank of LP yesterday, and on the way I saw a guy on a bicycle, pulling a boat. It was just a light fishing boat but still. Looked like he had rigged a hitch up on his bike for it. Just a normal looking guy too so suspect there’s a story there. Maybe they took his license, or the wife took his car, or something.

Maybe he likes exercise.

Now under the heading of something I've never seen before, I had to run down and get a tank of LP yesterday, and on the way I saw a guy on a bicycle, pulling a boat. It was just a light fishing boat but still. Looked like he had rigged a hitch up on his bike for it. Just a normal looking guy too so suspect there's a story there. Maybe they took his license, or the wife took his car, or something.

This proves that you can tow a lightweight trailer with a car no problem. No reason you can’t tow 5-600lbs behind a prius.

Somehow I don’t see this becoming popular. Most people would be mortified to be seen driving such a thing. It sounds like a reality show project.