Some noise

i have a 91 s10 blazer sport and recently the re has been a noise coming from the drivers side front wheel, i am thinking u-joint or wheel bearing, but it doesnt make a humming sound so i dont think that is it. if you have any ideas that i could look into that would be awesome, thanks.

It’s Not Humming, But What Kind Of Tune Are You Getting ? Is It Chirping ?

Please try and describe the noise or relate it to a noise with which people are familiar.

Does anything alter the sound, like steering, cornering, accelerating, braking, speed, etcetera ?
CSA

it is like a grinding type of noise, but only does it when i go over a bump, or when turning left, i have also noticed that the tire seems to lean in more than it should while going left. does this info help any? if not ill try to think of another way of describing it? i was told the shock as well, but the tire wouldnt lean in like that, right?

Tire leaning sounds like major wear in a major component like a control arm bushing or ball joint.

if it were either of those would it make that sound, it is more of a clunk sound is the word i was looking for

Look For Evidence Of The Tire / Wheel Rubbing / Grinding On Something Over Bumps. Jack It Up And Check The Front Steering / Suspension Components Or Have A Professional Do It.

If I drove a vehicle that had a wheel that made ". . . a grinding type of noise, but only does it when i go over a bump, or when turning left, . . . i have also noticed that the tire seems to lean in more than it should while going left . . . it is more of a clunk sound . . . ", I wouldn’t drive it until I found out what the problem was. It could be very dangerous.

As Oldschool pointed out, this could be a problem “[u]in a major component like a control arm bushing or ball joint.[/u]”

I’d Black Flag it, get it off the road, and fix it.

CSA