Scientific law of car repair

Some people wash their hands after going to the bathroom, some people wash them before.

Some people do both… :smiley:

I heard that expression used most often in industrial jobs and it was used around “working people” (those who were Blue Collar folks) and “non-working people” (those being the White Collar crowd…)… Where the Blue Collar folks work for a living and get their hands dirty doing it… And the White Collars who actually do not do much more than shuffle papers and sip coffee…

I served in the Air Force for over 30-years as an enlisted member and when newly appointed lieutenants would start to flash their rank around the young enlisted, I would tell them that there is a difference in the officer training school and the enlisted military basic training.

Specifically, the officers are taught more gentlemanly things like: “to wash their hands after they use the restroom; while in basic training, the enlisted are taught not to ■■■ on their hands…”

I start with gloves but usually at least one hand loses the battle before the end of the job.

Working at the Auto Craft Center: They can have my fingerprints when they pry them from my cold, dead delivered pizza.

I’m old now (69) and I use working gloves in the garage. However, sometimes you’re working on something tiny or in a hard to get to place and the gloves come off!