I am looking for small car recommendations for driving within city for usual work, errands and such. Prefer below -
- Automatic transmission.
- Gas or electric or hybrid is fine.
- Not too low ground clearance. Not too low w.r.t visibility from driver’s seat as well.
- Preferably 4 door but 2 door is also OK (4 seats atleast).
- Not looking for anything luxurious but would like all safety bells and whistles - Backup camera, blind spot beep and such.
- Live in a congested area (US- California) and so small car helps w.r.t parking, turning, fuel efficiency, etc.
- Given a choice, would prefer quietness inside as opposed to roaring engine noise.
Thanks so much!