Hi! New user here, first post! I’m currently in a 2016 white Honda Accord EX 4-cyl with CVT. I originally got the car because of its excellent MPG and reliability, but my job situation has changed somewhat and I’m considering a different car. Here are the salient points:
- I want a car that is more fun to drive than my Accord.
- I want a car that is better looking than my Accord (white + no spoiler = plain vanilla).
- I’m 6’2", 230lbs, so I’m a big guy.
- I drive 30k miles per year, so comfort in the car is very important. So is reliability.
- Ability to comfortably carry 4 passengers is required to maintain company car allowance (so no pony car).
- MPG not critical as company pays fuel allowance.
- Max price $45k.
- Car can be new or slightly used (<30k miles).
- Tech features are important.
- Transmission can be manual or auto.
- AWD not necessary in my geography.
- No towing.
- No off-roading.
Thus far I’m aware of the following choices:
- new 2018 Camry XSE with V6
- maybe new 2018 Accord with turbo 4-cyl and 10-spd transmission (not sure when available)
- Kia Stinger (Dec’17 maybe?)
Am I missing any good choices? What do you think? And thanks for any help you can provide!