Radiator Help for K Car

We left an area of a higher cost of living to locate in an area of lower cost of living. I know people where I’m sitting right now who earn a living wage for this locale by working several income streams, in fact I hire some of them. Besides, minimum wage exists now, so I can easily calculate a living wage.

It’s not fun, but it is possible. Having lots of jobs simultaneously and working hard allows one to be recognized as a good employee by others who are seeking workers AND it’s a great motivator to educate and advance.

I am still a believer that if you want something done then give the task to a busy person. They become much better at time management and much less resistant to failure.

I will agree that a cell phone (which we didn’t have) and reliable transportation, like we had in our old Aries, combined with blind ambition and motivation, really help.

One cannot give up or give in or make excuses. One cannot be above any type of menial work. One must give it whatever it takes to get the job done. What ever it takes, moving, working all the time… It will happen.
CSA

Apparently you don’t see the irony in that reply…

3 Likes

I’m closing this discussion because I don’t think this can be salvaged into something constructive anymore. It’s a prime example of how we best stick to car topics.

5 Likes